Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fun at the Cowboy Range - Shooting My Spencer at the Wartrace Regulator's April Match

The Wartrace Regulators Cowboy Action Shooting club holds its monthly match on the first Saturday of each month.  If your a Single Action Shooting Society member and are in the Nashville area please stop by for a shoot.  Remember its the first Saturday of the month.

Last monthly match I took my Spencer & a fellow shooter, Christian Mortician, shot this video.  Its not my best stage by a long shot (I missed 5 pistol shots!), and Christian had a bit of trouble with the camera so he doesn't get me until the 7th Spencer shot.  He was able to catch me single loading the last 3 rounds; the Spencer holds only 7 rounds in the magazine & it was a 10 shot rifle stage.  The match was a real hoot for me (you can actually hear the hoot on the vid!).  I shot 3 of 5 stages with the Spencer and didn't miss a single rifle shot on any.  Check out the video.



If it looks like I'm having fun - I am!   My thanks to Christian for uploading the video to YouTube.  Thanks my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment